Immaculate home with so much to offer on a corner lot in a desirable SW Roanoke neighborhood! This home features plenty of living space, with additional in-law quarters including kitchen, bathroom, family room, and bedroom with fireplace all on lower level with its own entrance. The home features brick exterior, hardwood flooring, tilt in windows only 5 years old, screened in porch, patio, storage shed, carport, paved drive, and main level laundry. The entire lower level has fresh paint, new flooring, and new carpet. The location is highly sought after- located in a quiet neighborhood and just minutes from walking trails and restaurants! With mountain and sunset views & a fenced in back yard that you can enjoy on the patio! Home inspections welcome for information purposes only. No repairs
Single Family, Other
3,142 sq. ft
test Brick Brick
3,142 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Clothes Dryer,Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Range Electric,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Basement
- 2. 2; Living Room,Other - See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan,Gas Log Fireplace,Storage,Walk-in-Closet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Garage Under, Other.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other - See Remarks,Patio,Paved Driveway,Screened Porch,Storage Shed. Gentle Slope,Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price