This Stately 4BR, 3.5 BA Brick Colonial is situated on a Cul-de-Sac in a quiet, highly sought after SW County neighborhoodclose to convenient, and welcomed amenities. HW floors, crown molding, and an abundance of natural light. SS appliances and granite counters appoint the Kitchen which opens onto the Breakfast area, and Great Room with a Fireplace and Cathedral ceiling. The Formal DR is adjacent to a cozy, shelved Library with accent lighting perfect for relaxing and catching up on your reading. The spacious Owner Suite includes an ample Walk-in closet, large BA with double granite vanity and tiled shower with frameless door. The finished LL provides ceramic tiled flooring, Fire Place, Recreation Room, Finished BA, rooms for many uses, plus plenty of storage.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,661 sq. ft
Steeplehunt Of Canterbury
test Brick,Hard board Brick,Hard board
3,661 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Disposer,Garage Door Opener,Humidifier,Microwave Oven (Built In),Range Gas,Refrigerator,Sump Pump
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Basement
- 2. 2; Great Room,Recreation Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Book Shelves,Ceiling Fan,Gas Log Fireplace,Skylight,Storage,Walk-in-Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Garage Attached.
- Brick, Hard board
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Nat Gas Line Outdoor,Patio,Paved Driveway. Level Lot,Up Slope.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price